What is a PCW?!
A Personal Care Worker also known as a Caregiver, works under the supervision of an RN Supervisor to provide care necessary to the Client’s physical and mental condition in order to maximize the Client’s health status. Personal care from a PCW may include hygiene care, Activities of Daily Living and other day to day activities specific to the client.
- Be trained according to rules and regulations of personal care services and skills that the PCW is assigned.
- Must have reliable transportation with automobile insurance coverage when travel is required.
- Must be at least 16 years old and preferably a high school diploma or GED.
- Perform tasks assigned by the RN Supervisor
- Report any significant changes observed or reported in the client’s condition to the RN Supervisor.
- Provide personal care and assist with ADL’s according to Care Plan.
Benefits Available to Employees:
- Pay Rate: $9.75+
- Annual Raises
- 401K Plan
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
Please call us for more information.